[yunqa.de] Re: WikiTaxi copy and paste question

  • From: christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:01:32 -0700

On 2014-06-20 04:12, Delphi Inspiration wrote:
On 19.06.2014 21:30, christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

First, let me say your WikiTaxi program is brilliant.  I'm often away
from an internet connection but use it for background research... Love it.

The one downside to the program is it will not let me copy and paste
text out of it.  I was wondering... could it be updated to allow copy
and paste in a future release?

I can not make promises at this point, but will take your suggestion
into consideration when I next work on WikiTaxi.

Ralf

Thank you Ralf.  It will make the program a LOT more useful.

Christopher