[yunqa.de] Re: WikiTaxi Importer not working on Windows 7 (xml.bz2 file not detected, "import now" button always disabled)

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:42:21 +0200

Hello Adaway,

Sorry for the delay, but I can present good news at last: I am very much
engaged in WikiTaxi development right now. WikiTaxi will turn into a local
webserver application so you can use your favourite browser application to view
Wikipedia offline. Also, math formulas will be displayed. There are syntax
parser improvements as well.

If you are interesting in beta testing, please let me know and I will update
you with pre-release download links as appropriate.

I am looking forward for your feedback!

Ralf