[yunqa.de] Wiki Taxi photos

  • From: Kurt Fitzner <kurt.fitzner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:52:51 -0400

I have downloaded and am using Wiki Taxi - It seems to render wiki pages
very well.  My only suggestion is to have it support images.  It is now
not difficult to scrape images from Wiki sites using Wikix
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikix).

It would be nice if Wiki Taxi supported images.  I don't expect most
people will want to get all images, but just the support for looking in
a directory too see if the correct images are there before it renders a
page, this would be ideal.

Thanks kindly for the excellent product.

     Kurt Fitzner