[yunqa.de] Re: TDIInteger3Vector

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:34:45 +0200

On 11.10.2010 20:37, Michael Schwarzl wrote:

> what will be the best way to implement a TDIInteger3Vector? I tried to
> set the compiler defines
>
>   {$DEFINE DIC_Vector}
>   {$DEFINE DIC_Number3}
>   {$DEFINE DIC_NumberAndNumber3}
>
> and other changes to the TDIInteger2Vector template, but it didn't work.

The defines are set correctly, but support for a Number3 vector element
is not yet complete in the DIContainers 3.3.0 source code.

> Is there a generic way to simply define a TDIInteger*N*Vector?

Not yet, but I agree that it would be nice to add support for a 3rd
number, as well as for a 3rd strings, a 3rd object, and so on. The
possibilities are endless, an that is why I had to draw a line somewhere.

Anyway, since parts of the code are already prepared to support a 3rd
number element, I will fill in the missing bits and pieces later today.

I will e-mail the updated sources to you off list by tomorrow.