[yunqa.de] Scribunto support? ENWiktionary viewing issue

  • From: Tina Lukša <vale2712@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:51:04 +0100

Hello! I am contacting you in hopes that you can help me solve an
issue I have as of late with viewing a english wiktionary.

I have already contacted the wiki support and recieved information
that the reason I see code (#invoke tags) instead of a proper textual
translation is due to changes made on the mediawiki. Apparently
scribuntu is needed to display the translation and formulas properly.

A solution that was offered is an alternative app called Xowa which I
would rather avoid as the database requiers a lot more space.

I was hoping you could point me in the right direction if Scribuntu
can be integratet into WikiTaxi which I still deem as the top offline
wiki browser, despite not being updated for almost four years.

My programing knowledge is rather limited but I can follow detailed
instructions if code changing is requierd.

Thank you in advance,

Tina