[yunqa.de] Re: SQLite metadata

  • From: "Radovan Antloga" <radovan.antloga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:06:08 +0200

I use descendent from TDISQLite3Database because
I have properties like CreateIfNotExists, PageSize,
Pragma, etc. Only difference I see that my component
execute pragmas after connect. So I modified your test.
I just execute pragma synchronous=full. I know default
is full but it can change so this should not be problem.

Regards,
R.Antloga

----- Original Message ----- From: "Delphi Inspiration" <delphi@xxxxxxxx>