[yunqa.de] Re: Problem with latest DISQLite3 CHM file?

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:53:01 +0200

On 27.08.2010 17:19, Doug Chamberlin wrote:

> I just downloaded the latest DISQLite3, installed it, and double
> clicked on the CHM file in the root folder.
>
> No topics can be found in the file. But the table of contents and
> index seem intact.
>
> I'm running Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit.

No CHM problems have been reported in the 3 weeks since DISQLite3 2.3.0.1 was
released.

> Anyone else see this problem?

I remember that once another user had a similar problem. It happened
because he had opened the *.chm file from a NAS drive. His solution was
to store it on a local drive.

This link might also be helpful:

  http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/posts/581253.aspx