[yunqa.de] Problem installing

  • From: "Mike Dixon" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:14:04 -0500

Delphi 6, Windows XP pro.

I had older (really old) versions of the following installed:

DIHtmlParser
DIPcre
DIUnicode

I went to Component->Install Packages and Removed the Delphi Inspiration
components. Exited Delphi, deleted the projects\bpl\ delphi inspiration
bpl's, then restarted Delphi 6.

I Extracted the components as follows:

In D:\Borland\Delphi6\Controls\
  DIHtmlParser\
  DIPcre\
  DIUnicode\

I opened D:\Borland\Delphi6\Controls\DIHtmlParser\Source\DIHtmlParser_D6.dpk
and compiled and installed fine.

When I open D:\Borland\Delphi6\Controls\DIPcre\Source\DIRegEx_D6.dpk it
compiles fine, but when I choose install it issues the following error:

Cannot load package 'DIRegEx_D6.'  It contains unit 'DIUtils,'which is also
contained in package 'DIHtmlParser_D6'

What am I doing wrong?

Mike