[yunqa.de] Newbie still struglling with DISQLite 3

  • From: "dogo" <dogo_daz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:13:13 +0100

Hi,
Being a total newbie at this, I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I have
attached my database and the project, in hoping someone can give me a
working example of what I am trying to achieve!

Ok here goes, I'm trying to load the table called aircraft and select from
the field "Interested" any that have been selected or equals true.  Then
display the results in a DBGrid, I will then loop through the results
looking to match only the ModeS where the field Interested is marked as
true, with a text box where the user has type a matching ModeS Code, and
display a message box to that effect.

I have figured out how to connect to DISQLite3Database1 using the supplied
component, but I am at a complete loss on how to get my data displayed in a
DBGrid. I believe I have to use ClientDataSet1 and a datasource and connect
the datasource to the DBGrid but I can't get this bit to work/understand it?

Hope this make sense.

My project runs from the C drive and is located at c:\my SQL

Kind Regards
Darren

database 3255 (20080709) __________

http://www.eset.com