[yunqa.de] Re: New DIUnicode warning

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:31:12 +0100

Thanks Ralf.

Yes, this is what I am doing - telling the parser to read UTF8 and working
in 8 bit. I am only dealing with European languages. URLs, phrases and
keywords, tested German, French and Spanish - all OK before the new update
warning through to the end of the procedure.

So the fact that this assigned string is already testing correct before
casting to a RawByteString should make no difference? - as RawByteString
does nothing to what is assigned to it, it is entirely character neutral?

J.