[yunqa.de] Re: New DIUnicode warning

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 12:37:04 +0100

Hi Michael, Ralf et al

After your great link, I decided to investigate this stuff further on SO,
and came up with a few good links (with good external links as well).

For those like me who archive the Yunqa list, I thought it might be helpful
as a reference for this complex (to me) subject.

Here they are:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/498315/delphi-2009-rawbytestring-vagaries

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6061919/delphi-xe-rawbytestring-vs-ansist
ring