[yunqa.de] Re: Multiple Component Installation

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 00:46:12 +0100

On 05.03.2014 22:56, Rhett Price wrote:

Hi, I purchased DIHtmlParser, DIRegEx. and DIZipWriter - however I'm
confused from the instructions on how to install all 3 components at
once. I can't install them individually because I get "duplicate" type
errors. (I did copy them all to the same folder like the Help file says)
  Only way I could seem to get it to work is open the Zip dpk for Delphi
XE (DIZipWriter_Dxe.dpk) and then I added manually to that package
DIRegEx_Reg.pas + DIHtmlParserReg.pas. It seems to build an compile,
however only my ZipWriter components have icons with an image on them
the DIHtmlParser and DIRegEx components are that weird "default" delphi
component icon.

Be assured that your approach is the easiest and most reliable. The component icons are probably missing because you did not add the *.dcr (Delphi Compiled Resource) files which contain the bitmaps.

The minimal package for Delphi XE is below. Warnings about implicitly imported units can be ignored.

package Yunqa_DXE;

{$R 'DIHtmlParserReg.dcr'}
{$R 'DIRegEx_Reg.dcr'}
{$R 'DIZipReg.dcr'}