[yunqa.de] Multiple Component Installation

  • From: Rhett Price <rhett.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:56:31 -0500

Hi, I purchased DIHtmlParser, DIRegEx. and DIZipWriter - however I'm
confused from the instructions on how to install all 3 components at once.
I can't install them individually because I get "duplicate" type errors. (I did
copy them all to the same folder like the Help file says)  Only way I could
seem to get it to work is open the Zip dpk for Delphi XE
(DIZipWriter_Dxe.dpk) and then I added manually to that package
DIRegEx_Reg.pas + DIHtmlParserReg.pas. It seems to build an compile,
however only my ZipWriter components have icons with an image on them the
DIHtmlParser and DIRegEx components are that weird "default" delphi
component icon. Does anyone know the best way to get these installed?
Thanks

Sincerely,

*Rhett Price*

IndySoft Corporation