[yunqa.de] Re: Midas DLL

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:10:47 +0100

Answering a question received via private e-mail:

>Just tried to deploy the app on the test PC with embedded Windows XP. I get an
>error message " Error loading midas.dll"
>
>Does DISQLite require midas.dll?

No, DISQLite3 does not require midas.dll.

I suppose that your application uses TClientDataSet which requires midas.dll.
If it does, you need to deploy midas.dll on the target system. Alternative, you
can add "midaslib" to your application's uses clause to compile midas into your
application:

uses
  midaslib, your, other, units;

This article covers how deploying TClientDataSet in greater detail:

  http://dn.codegear.com/article/29297