[yunqa.de] Loading and Saving In-Memory Databases

  • From: edoardo falzetti <edoardo.falzetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 10:20:42 +0200

Hallo!
My application treats a great amount of data and my code needs to be optimized
for speed.
Only a small amount of such data reside on the DISqlite3 db but they could be
accessed rather often.
I was thinking to use two databases: a permanent one on file and a copy of it in
memory.
To do so i need a function to load into the memory database at program start and
to save into the database on disk at program close.
In the documentation there is the code of C function which does it
(loadOrSaveDb).
I would appreciate a lot if you could give me an example written in Delphi.
Many thanks in advance.

--
edoardo falzetti