[yunqa.de] Re: Is there some convert limits or errors in dihtmlparser demo version?

  • From: coolspace <coolspace04@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:10:40 -0400

Thanks for the reply.
      But I've already defined USE_DICONVERTERS. As use the
charsetconverter demo from dihtmlparser. But still has problems. My system
language is chinese, so there is no error for display the chars if it's
right. I attached both the converted and unconverted html files.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:10 AM, Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DIHtmlParser needs DIConverters for GB2312 support. Please read the
> respective DIHtmlParser Help page for how to set this up:
>
>   DIHtmlParser.chm -> Installation -> Use_DiConverters
>
> With DIConverters, the DIHtmlParser_TitlePlugin shows the correct
> Chinese title characters when compiled with Delphi 2009 or later with
> full Unicode support.
>
> If compiled with earlier, non-Unicode Delphi versions, the title
> characters are still extracted correctly. They just don't display
> properly on systems without Chinese locale support. The TNT Unicode
> Controls are available to remedy this
> (http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/tntunicodecontrols/index).
>
> Ralf
>
> On 10.09.2012 02:36, coolspace wrote:
>
> > Now, I'm playing with dihtmlparser demo version to convert the html
> > files to utf8 charsets.
> >
> > And found that dihtmlparser demo version will give wrong results with
> > this webpage. Is this the limits of demo version or bugs?
> >
> > The html that I used to test is from below, is an gb2312 encoding
> > html, when converting to utf8 by dihtmlparser, some chars got lost,
> > please note the <title> field.
> >

> http://img.duxiu.com/n/jpgfs.shtml?kid=61606060606465613432303738373430&pagenum=1&template=jpgfs&uf=1&a=372C22BE9CC1A7455AAB01AA30493DED

Title: 唐?书话
封面作者:姜德明  页数:366  出版社:北京出版社  出版日期:1996年10月第1版  " />