[yunqa.de] Re: Integrity check bug?

  • From: Clyde England <clyde@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:01:35 +0800

> I plan to appended the documentation of DISQLite3Collations.pas as below. It
> will be part of the next version, due later today or tomorrow. Feel free to
> comment.

Thanks.

Just to finish off, let me say that I still think SQLite is incredibly
flexible (and powerful) and your port to Delphi makes it so easy to
use. Without your Delphi port, I wouldn't have a hope of understanding
how to incorporate SQLite in my projects.

With regard to collations, I now have a better understanding (thanks
to your support) what is going on. Basically there is no such thing as
a "free lunch". However, I now have several options and it is just a
matter of picking the option that best suites my project.

The main point being that my initial "problem" is resolved and I am
now a happy camper ;-)

Cheers
Clyde