[yunqa.de] Re: Html2DokuWiki

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:03:59 +0100

Yates, Anthony wrote:

>On the DokuWiki site you said that the HTML2DokuWiki too ?might also be
>available as a software library (*.DLL, *.DCU, or Delphi source code).?
>
>I found the tool useful but having to copy and paste the text in and out of
>the window is a pain. Would be nice to have this as a DokuWiki plugin or tool
>where you can add a list of html files and get it to convert them all at once.

Thanks, I added this to the list of feature suggestions.

>Do you have any plans for future development with it or can you make the code
>available?

There are no plans at the moment as both the DokuWiki syntax and Html2DokuWiki
are quite stable and user response is very low.

If you are interested in obtaining the Delphi sources (also requires my DITidy
package), please contact me off-list.