[yunqa.de] Re: FW: DSQLite3 with see-aes128-ofb extension

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:51:17 +0200

I can not open the database file attached to your previous message with DISQLite3. I receive an exception "SQLite Error 26 - file is encrypted or is not a database".

You mentioned before that you created it with a modified DISQLite3. The standard DISQLite3 encryption extension is most likely not compatible with your modified version.

Can you send me an unencrypted database file so I can test the issue with the unmodified DISQLite3?

Ralf

On 19.09.2013 11:32, Stephen Lock wrote:

Sorry, this was a question, I am trying to upgrade to the latest
version of DSQLite3 and am stuck with this issue, ie. Not sure what
if anything I am doing wrong when building DSQLite3. When stepping
over the code in DISQLite3DataSet.pas for
TDISQLite3WideStringField.GetAsVariant I can see that the Result is
correctly set(read from the database) but it throws the exception
returning from the method. I have attached a simple project and
database to recreate the issue.