[yunqa.de] FW: DSQLite3 with see-aes128-ofb extension

  • From: Stephen Lock <s.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:10:27 +0100

I have an issue when using DSQLite3.

I have an open, non empty TDataset and am calling
       aValue:= fDataSet.Fields[ 0].Value; where aValue is a Variant.

This calls
function TDISQLite3WideStringField.GetAsVariant: Variant; var
  s: AnsiString;
  vb: TValueBuffer;
begin
  vb := TValueBuffer(@s);
  if GetData(vb{$IFNDEF COMPILER_14_UP}, False{$ENDIF}) then
    Result := s
  else
    Result := Null;
end;

The Result is correctly set but when trying to execute the end; statement I get
the following Exception
First chance exception at $009D6681. Exception class $C0000096 with message
'privileged instruction at 0x009d6681'. Process ACMPT.exe (9112)

I have built DSQLite3 with the see-aes128-ofb.c encryption extension and
compiled with Delphi XE3.
I have had to build it without the DSQLITE_HAVE_ISNAN=1 compiler directive as
this gives a compilation error that @isnan cannot be found.

Regards,

Stephen Lock

Stephen Lock

Software Engineer
Craneware
Office: +44 131 550 3121

Fax: +44 131 550 3101
s.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.craneware.com

The Best Get Better at Craneware's User Group Summit: October 22 - 24 in
Charlotte, NC
About Craneware, Inc.
Craneware (AIM: CRW.L) is the leader in automated revenue integrity solutions
that improve financial performance for healthcare organizations. Craneware's
market-driven, SaaS solutions help hospitals and other healthcare providers
more effectively price, charge, code and retain earned revenue for patient care
services and supplies. This optimizes reimbursement, increases operational
efficiency and minimizes compliance risk. By partnering with Craneware, clients
achieve the visibility required to identify, address and prevent revenue
leakage. To learn more, visit craneware.com and stoptheleakage.com.
NOTICE: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which may
be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please notify the
author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are
not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email,
and should immediately delete it from your computer system.