[yunqa.de] Re: FPU exceptions, Vista, and DISQLite3

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:16:55 +0100

Michael J. Leaver wrote:

>> I searched the web but all I could find was some vague mention of the
>problem you describe, with no cause or > explanations given, not at
>Microsoft's either. Which posting are you refering to exactly?
>
>The post is titled "Vista and  Set8087CW" and is in the
>"borland.public.delphi.language.delphi.win32" newsgroup. Here's a link:

FYI: In the last few days new messages have been posts to the thread you
quoted. Writers agree that:

* there is no more information available about Set8087CW and Vista.

* their applications using Set8087CW have no problems running on Vista without
admin privileges.

* Set8087CW has not raised any support complaints in relation to Vista.

This makes me believe that the "Vista and Set8087CW problem" is unfounded.