[yunqa.de] DiSqlite - How to get all snippets if more than one occurrence?

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:21:13 +0800

Hi Ralf,

It seems the *snippet* function in DiSqlite only returns the first
occurrence of the matching string, how to get all? I am asking this because
I want to implement something like search result preview, for example, when
searching a document for a string, I want to use a TListView control to list
all matching snippets, so that the cursor will go to the corresponding
matching place when the user click anyone the list items.

The only approach I can think of as of now is that, to use the
*offsets* information
to extract matching strings from the original text. Thank you in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Edwin Yip

Mind Mapping is as Effortless as Typing