[yunqa.de] Re: DiSqlite FTS: how to query using MATCH and rowid?

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:11:38 +0800

Hi Ralf,

I am using an old version of DISQLITE (V1.6.1).

But I tried the example you provided with a new database created by *
SQLiteSpy <http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/sqlitespy/index>
 1.8.11* (which is the latest version according to your website) and
executed the statements in it I got the same error.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 10:46 25.02.2010, Edwin Yip wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to search a FTS3 table with the following SQL, but I got an
> error "unable to use function MATCH in the requested context"
> >
> >SQL:
> >select * from MYFTS where (MYFTS MATCH 'test') and (rowid=1)
> >
> >How to solve it? Thank you.
>
> Works fine for me with DISQLite3 3.2.2. Here is a complete SQL script:
>
>  drop table if exists myfts;
>  create virtual table myfts using fts3 (text);
>  insert into myfts values ('one 1');
>  insert into myfts values ('one 2');
>
>  select * from myfts where (myfts MATCH 'one') and (rowid=1);
>
> Returns:
>
>  one 1
>
> Maybe you are using an older version?
>
> Ralf