[yunqa.de] DiSqlite FTS: Sort result by relevance

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:50:33 +0800

Hi Ralf/All,

Sqlite does already very well with full text search/index, but I wonder how
it handles the keyword relevance, for example, when we search for keyword
"apple" and there are many  records contains this keyword, in the returned
search record set, the ones where "apple" appears many times should come
first while the ones where "apple" appears less times  should come last.
Does DiSqlite handles this already? If not, any straightforward way to
implement this? Thank you in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Edwin Yip