[yunqa.de] Re: DiHtmlParser problems and questions

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:12:02 +0100

On 08.03.2012 20:34, Max Terentiev wrote:

> Maybe DiTidy is better for my task ?

Each HTML parser has its pros and cons. DIHtmlParser, for example, deals
quite well with JavaScript, in particular scripts that contain the
</script> end tag. DITidy does not handle this at all, nor does the
DIXml HTML parser.

You are well advised to test thoroughly before deciding on either of the
alternatives.

> Do you provide any discount for registered DiHtmlParser users for DiTidy ?

Discounts are better talked about off-list.

>> I will provide a fix with the next version. I also sent it to you off-list.
>
> Please can you tell me approximately when a next version will be out ?

Not sure yet.

> I must decide to release new version of my app now or wait for your update
> if it's will be soon...

As said, you should have received the fix off-list.