[yunqa.de] Re: DiHTMLParser and finding pieces of text with only nbsp

  • From: GoustiFruit <goustifruit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:33:58 +0200

Le Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:18:33 +0200, Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx> a écrit:

On 10.04.2012 17:20, GoustiFruit wrote:

I set the parser to take action when it finds text in specifics parts of
my HTML code, but it seems it won't detect text when there is only a
"&nbsp" between the tags, is there a way to make it stop on these pieces
too ?

You don't say how exactly you set up the TDIHtmlParser, but &nbsp;
between text is always parsed and reported as ptText.

If you registered the &nbsp; entity (using RegisterHtmlDecodingEntities,
for example), the &nbsp; entity will be converted to the #$00A0
character. This might explain why you don't see the &nbsp; in the parsed
output.

Hi,

Here is a simple demo including one HTML file showing my problem...

Gousti