[yunqa.de] Delphi 2010

  • From: "Caleb Jeffery" <cjeffery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:37:02 +1000

Hi I have a couple of questions in regards to DSQLite3

I would like to know if this will be supported in the new codegear Rad
studio 2010?
(I have been able to get the demos working under 2009 but I am having
issues with this version now that i have upgraded to 2010 with my actual
project.)

also how does one go about using SQLite in terms of wanting to deploy on
our clients machines?
Ie. What licencing would be required? etc...

Caleb C. Jeffery
Software Developer
Cook Australia
95 Brandl Street
Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
Australia
Tel: +61 (7) 3841 1188
Direct: +61 (7) 3340 1839
Fax: +61 (7) 3841 1288
E-mail: cjeffery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is
strictly confidential and privileged information which is intended for
the use of the above addressee(s) only. All other use is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document from all computer systems, or notify Cook
Australia on +61 7 3340 1819.