[yunqa.de] Re: DateTime

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:58:07 +0200

On 01.04.2013 11:16, harald Bry wrote:

> If you then ad this in to the DateTime Demo, like:
>

> procedure TfrmDateTime.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>   DISQLite3UniDirQuery.SelectSQL := 'SELECT * FROM Birthdays WHERE Birthday
> BETWEEN JulianDay(''1910-06-22'') AND JulianDay(''1924-12-03'')';
>
> end;
>
> Nothing happends, why?

Define "Nothing happends".

For me, your SQL returns 3 records: Zuse, Turing, Backus.

If it does not return any records for you, I assume that none of your
records match your query. Which records are in your database?

If you delete the Birthdays.db3 database file and run
DISQLite3_DateTime.exe again, it recreates the original data and you
should see the same records as I do.

If not, please be more specific and a) send your full project source
code (no binaries) b) database file and c) DISQLite3 version your are using.