[yunqa.de] Re: DIZipWriter not support russian file name

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:19:55 +0200

On 19.10.2014 18:09, Alex Krivenko wrote:

I check the demo DIZipWriter_Main.
I add files to a Russian character set (ВнешняяОбработка1.epf).
When I open the archive (windows or 7-zip) file name is not readable

Thanks for the report. It turned out that the file header bit which flags UTF-8 encoded file names was not set correctly. This prevented some ZIP reading software to decode Unicode file names.

I have fixed the problem and uploaded a new DIZipWriter 6.1.1 Beta here:

http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/downloads/DIZipWriter_6.1.1_Beta.exe

If feedback is positive, I will release the new version shortly.