[yunqa.de] Re: DIUnicode 3.2 incompatible with DIContainers/DIRegEx

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:38:52 +0200

Andreas Seidel wrote:

>I've purchased DIUnicode, DIContainers and DIRegEx with the 'no sourcecode'
>option.
>
>All was working fine until I upgraded DIRegEx to 4.7.2. I had to bring up
>DIContainers to version 2.2.1 to work together with DIRegEx. However,
>DIUnicode 3.2 (the latest available version it seems) is now incompatible with
>these two upgraded packages. I receive messages like this, when I put
>DIUnicode paths top-lost in the library path list.
>
>"Unit DIContainers was compiled with a different version of
>DITypes.PWideStringPointer"
>
>The error messages are similar, if I move DIContainers up in the list. When I
>compare the \Source directories of both components, it becomes obvious, that
>all three units DIConsts, DITypes and DIUtils have different content.

The very latest DIUnicode 2.3.1, just uploaded a few minutes ago, corrects
these problems. I have tested that parallel installation work fine with

  DIContainers 2.3
  DIRegEx 4.7.2
  DIUnicode 3.2.1

DIHtmlParser 4.5 is now available as well. It also fixes the parallel
installation incompatability as well as some parser and filtering bugs.

My appologies for the delay, I have been very busy over the weekend.