[yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3DatasetImporter

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 10:01:10 +0200

On 02.05.2014 23:18, Alfred Vink wrote:

I don’t have access to my developing machine right now as I am going out
of the country for a few days, but I’ll follow up next week.

The database is an old dbf (dbt) file with some Tmemo fields.

This is too little information to be helpful, I am afraid. In your follow-up message, please provide a sample project with database so I can reproduce the problem.

I am a total newbie for SQLite, but if I have an dbf file and I import
it, then where is the converted file if you say I don’t need to save it ?

The imported data is stored in the database. The database is accessed via a TDISQLite3Database component instance. It provides a handle to an opened SQLite database file which can store multiple tables, views, etc. TDISQLite3DatabaseImporter creates a new table in a database file and imports the data to that table.

If you are a total newbie to SQLite, I suggest you start reading the DISQLite3 documentation and familiarize yourself with some of the many demos.