[yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3DatasetImporter

  • From: Alfred Vink <alfred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 23:18:49 +0200

I don’t have access to my developing machine right now as I am going out of the
country for a few days, but I’ll follow up next week.

The database is an old dbf (dbt) file with some Tmemo fields.

I am a total newbie for SQLite, but if I have an dbf file and I import it, then
where is the converted file if you say I don’t need to save it ?

Sorry, the previous library I used (SQLMemTable) had LoadTable and SaveToFile
methods ;-)

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Alfred Vink

Op 2 mei 2014 at 15:24:54, Delphi Inspiration (delphi@xxxxxxxx) schreef:

On 02.05.2014 12:40, Alfred Vink wrote:

> Basic usage is simple, however can't figure out how to deal with BLOB fields
> (they are truncated)

This is strange.

tGraphic and ftTypedBinary fields are stripped off their Paradox graphic
headers because they are not supported by SQLite.

Otherwise I can not see where BLOBs could be truncated.

Do you have an example which allows me to reproduce your problem?

> and how to save to new db to file.

There is no need to save the database. TDISQLite3DataSetImporter
automatically commits database changes after a successful import. This
is in line with other SQLite operations which change the database file
like INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE.