[yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3 ver. 1.6.1 memory leak

  • From: "Radovan Antloga" <radovan.antloga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:44:36 +0200

Well I have skiped 1.6.0 so I missed this info.

Reading about this in help file I see this
is changed in using SQLite library.

So I think it will be confusing to other DISQLite3
users. I have changed DISQLite3Database.pas
with

finalization
 DISQLite3Api.sqlite3_shutdown;

Maybe you could consider do something like this.

Regards,
Radovan Antloga

----- Original Message ----- From: "Delphi Inspiration" <delphi@xxxxxxxx>