[yunqa.de] DISQLite3 and data aware components

  • From: KS <kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:17:18 -0700

I have an sqlite3 database that I am connecting to using DISQLite3 components. I therefore have The DISQLite3database, a DISQLite3UniDirQuery, a Datasetprovider, a ClientDataset, and a Datasource, all connected to a TDBGrid.

I am using data aware components to add and edit records.
I have based this on your World Demo and it is working fine except I can't get any db aware date component to work.
Any suggestions of how I could get this to function?
I am trying to use a AdvDBDateTimePicker from TMS software linked to display and edit dates from the database.

Any suggestions of how to get this to work?

KS