[yunqa.de] DISQLite3 Personal vs. Professional

  • From: Jaroslav Černý <TriStone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:22:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have question to the licencing and functionality policy for DISQLite3.

I have developed an application with Personal version of the component.
Later then I have improved  a lot the database itself so now it contain many
features included in Professional version (Views, Triggers, Autoincrement).

But the application itself requires none of these features. They are just
present in the DB and used by web part of my solution.

But the application is not able to start and fails during DB intialization.

So does it mean that if the database contains features not supported by
Personal licencing I must use Professional version even if the features will
not be used by the application itself?

Plus is it possible to test the Professional licence before paying? I know
it is possible to download but will it work?

Regards,

Jaroslav