[yunqa.de] DISQLite3: New BLOBs and TStream example on Wiki

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:36:27 +0100

example to the DISQLite3 Wiki:

  http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/wiki/sqlite3/index

The new demo shows simple, fast, and efficient methods to save and load TStream
data to and from database BLOBs:

 * Traditional: binding BLOB data to prepared statements.

 * Incremental: using the more recent incremental blob API
   and TStream wrappers.

The project contains simple implementations of both methods and discusses their
advantages.

For a GUI example look at the DISQLite3_Incremental_Blob demo, which is already
part of the DISQLite3 package. The new demo will also be included with the next
update.