[yunqa.de] DIHTMLParser usage question

  • From: "Rael Bauer" <rael.bauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:53:14 +0200

Hi,

I've seen a snippet of how to do this in a console app, just not sure how to
do this in the Web_Download demo:

1. How to remove a tag - I'd like to remove all "script" tags.
2. How to remove an attribute from a tag - I'd like to remove all "onclick"
attributes (from link tags)

I'd also like to remove all "<![CDATA[" type sections. Are these always
included in a script tag? I couldn't see a definition for this type of tag?

(Ps. I like to read posts from the web - and not have them clutter my inbox
- so giving a temp link to a file works better for me..)

Thanks
Rael