[yunqa.de] CSVParser question

  • From: "Jon Burnham" <jba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:51:40 -0000

Dear Ralf

OK, banging my head of this. I wonder if you could tolerate showing me how

I am using your CSVParser and need to load a string and parse the columns
and rows to a Stringlist with CRLFs recognised.

1000 rows with about 14 columns per. I have taken your code and adjusted it,
but I suspect that I am not loading the string properly. I could revert to a
stream, but I thought that they might be a more direct route.

Please could you give a quick illustration. I have assumed that the
CSVParser is standalone to do this.

TIA & kind regards

Jon