[yunqa.de] Re: Access results by column name

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:59:19 +0200

Pablo Rosciani wrote:

>It's possible to access a result by column name instead of colum index??
>
>I mean something like this: Stmt.Column_Str16('column_name') instead
>of Stmt.Column_Str16(1).

There is no dedicated API to access result columns by name. Even if there was,
it would certainly be slower than the indexed TDISQLite3Statement.Column_...
functions.

Still, you can write your own little helper functions using the
TDISQLite3Statement.Column_Count and TDISQLite3Statement.Column_Name methods.