[yshavurah] sukkot services on shabbat - please rsvp

  • From: jay rothman <jrothman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:17:49 -0400

Shalom haverim. This Shabbat we'll hold services for the sabbath and sukkot in
our sukkah at our home (1050 East Herman Street). Please join us at 10. Potluck
dairy meal to follow.

If you know you are able to join us, please let us know by noon on friday so we
can plan for getting and reading the torah if it looks like we'll have a
minyan. If you are unsure, feel free just to show up.

Hag Sameach!

Jay