[yshavurah] <no subject>

  • From: toni dosik <tdosik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Havurah <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:10:23 -0500

Dear all,

Just a reminder, we have Hebrew Study on Tuesday, November 16 at 7:30 at my
house, 315 Kingsfield Court.  We will work together for 1 hour.

We are going to use Prayerbook Hebrew the Easy Way, starting at chapter 3.
I will have some copies of that chapter for those that don't have the book.

Some of us know all the letters and can read slowly.  Some still need help
learning the letters.  Some of us can read pretty well.  The idea is to
teach/learn ourselves, practicing on a regular basis and using the variety
of skill levels that we all have to learn together.

See you on Tuesday.

Toni