[yshavurah] alternative shabbat service this weekend

  • From: "Jay Rothman" <jrothman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:35:02 -0500

This Shabbat Rabbi David Burstein will be leading a service with chanting
and drumming  from 10-12, at Rockford Chapel. No experience or particular
background necessary. EVERYONE  is invited to join in for fun and
celebration!  Please come and bring others who might be seeking a new
approach to spiritual practice rooted in Judaism and borrowing from
Buddhist and other meditative traditions....

Shalom, Jay

David writes:

I am looking forward to joining the Yellow Springs Chavurah for services
this Shabbat. It will be an honor to participate and share in  such a
celebration. My role as a rabbi is to serve as a teacher and a fellow Jew.
I hope to learn about your practices and share some of my own.  May our
Shabbat together be one of music, joy, and peace. -David