[yshavurah] Sunday with Friends

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:09:22 -0500

The Friends community has invited the YS Havurah to join them this
Sunday morning (11/16) at Rockford Chapel to get more acquainted
with each other. They have some singing at 10:45 and silent meeting
from 11-12 and we are more than welcome to join them for the
morning. After the meeting, there is a brown bag lunch and then from
12:30-1:30 they would like to hear from us more about our community
and what Torah means to us (since they have made a generous offer
to host our Torah on a regular basis). We can also just come for the
brown bag lunch and/or discussion part. It would be wonderful if a
number of us could accept this invitation and join in building up our
relationship with this community that has been very generous to us.
Shabbat Shalom,
Randi