[yshavurah] Israeli folk dancing on Sunday

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:05:23 -0500

Hey all!
This Sunday evening, 12/14, starting at 7:15 p.m., there will be Israeli
folkdancing at
Wright State University (in the Student Union gym). The WSU organizers, and the
teacher (my friend Reena Neiger), would love it if a group of us from YS showed
up. I
know there has been interest in Israeli folkdancing among the group and that
Itzca
taught a class last year. Reena's class is geared for adults (and older
teenagers) this
time. I know this may be a problem for some families; maybe someone could
organize
joint childcare if that's desired? Reena said she would be happy to teach a
kids' class in
the future if there were interest.
Also, if anyone sees Itzca at Temple Sholom (and other adults, as well) on
Sunday,
could you mention the class to him? I bet he would be interested. Thanks.
Shabbat Shalom,
Randi