[yshavurah] Havurah and Baseball

  • From: "Len Kramer" <lenkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:37:30 -0400

All - in planning our annual pilgrimage to America's pastime, the Men's
Group discovered that we'd like to go to the Dayton Dragons.  However, since
the Dragons are sold out, the only way to attend is Lawn Seating (blankets
or lawn chairs) for groups of 20 or more @ $5 per person.  Since we rarely
get a minyan at Men's Group meetings, the only way to slake our thirst for
baseball is for all Havurim to have an opportunity to attend.

For that fee, we get to see baseball, have our group name (Yellow Springs
Havurah) both appear on the Jumbotron and be announced (I think Havurah will
be easier than Chavurah).  The date that seems to work best is July 8.  If
anyone is interested, let me know how many will attend by May 20 and I'll
arrange the details.

Len