[yoshimi] Re: Instances

  • From: David Adler <d.adler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:00:19 +0200

On 18.04.2018 09:44, Will Godfrey wrote:

Just an extra point. This doesn't reload their individual saved states, unless
they have been set for reloading their default states.

Default states, plural, I'm getting confused. So is there a by-instance default
state, tied to the instance #, that is then associated with every instance that
gets started as, say, the third?

Currently I use patch sets, recently contemplated whether I'll switch to states.
Not because patch sets lack functionality, just for the sake of completeness.
I'll probably (and gladly -- it'll save work) abandon that plan, states appear to be
way too convoluted for my feeble mind.  :D

cheers
Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or: https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi
To post, email to yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx