[yess] International Autumn School “Enhance the ‘Ordinary’ – How to strengthen everyday landscapes in Alpine city regions”

  • From: Emily Lorance Rall <e.rall@xxxxxx>
  • To: yess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 09:35:13 +0200

Hi everyone,

There are a limited number of places still available in an upcoming Autumn School (September 22-29th) my department is organizing on landscape development and planning in Alpine city regions. Changes in ecosystem service supply and demand will be touched upon even though this isn't apparent in the below description. Participation is free(!) for those accepted.  The deadline for applications is *June 15th*.

See below for more details.

Best wishes,
Emily Rall

/Chair for Strategic Landscape Planning and Management
Technische Universitaet Muenchen
Emil-Ramann-Straße 6
85354 Freising //
Germany
/
------------------------------
Apply now: International Autumn School “Enhance the ‘Ordinary’ – How to strengthen everyday landscapes in Alpine city regions”

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Salzburg (AT), Munich, Freising (DE)
22nd – 29th of September 2018
We are inviting students, young researchers and other young professionals to apply for the Autumn School “Enhance the ‘Ordinary’ – How to strengthen everyday landscapes in Alpine city regions”, an international and interdisciplinary event on peri-urban landscapes in the Alpine region in September 2018.
As part of the EU-funded Interreg Project LOS_DAMA! and organised by the Technical University of Munich, the University of Tübingen and the Université Grenoble Alpes in cooperation with the City of Munich and the Salzburg Institute for Regional Planning, the Autumn School will study the Salzburg and Munich regions as examples. Together with local stakeholders and renowned scientists we will draw, build and test tools for planning and governance of the “unspectacular” landscapes at the doorsteps of our Alpine metropolises.
The Autumn School takes place in Salzburg and Munich between the 22^nd  (evening) and 29^th  of September 2018 (morning). The Technical University of Munich’s School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan in Freising will offer a creative work environment in a studio setting. Participation is free of charge - including food and accomodation.
Details on the Autumn School and the application procedure can be found online: http://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/los_dama/en/pilots-results/autumn-school/application
Application opens:                   12th April 2018
Deadline for applications:        15th June 2018 (extended deadline)
/<http://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/los_dama/en/pilots-results/autumn-school/application>/