[YAMos-dev] Re: FORMAT_DOS -> FORMAT_DEF

  • From: Christian Hattemer <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: YAMos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:14:14 +0200

On 13-Okt-02 Jens Langner wrote:

>>> I don't want to see the seconds in the lists. They aren't really
>>> important and would only take up space in the window.
>>
>> You are asking for an option, then, since using Locale to display the
>> date would force the seconds to appear in the German locale according
>> to the samples provided by Jens.

> Another option for Christian would be that he just shrinks the Date Column
> rom the right, so that the seconds would disappear ;)

Since this is open source software, yet another option is to make
modifications only for personal use, which I have already done for this
rewrap issue. However I prefer not having too much of them.

Bye, Chris

--
          __
         /// Amiga 4000T 040/40                    /~\ The ASCII

Bitte schmeißen sie keine Kippen in unsere Toilette,
wir pinkeln ja auch nicht in ihren Aschenbecher.