Re: deutex makefile: distclean target and "make help" change

  • From: Jon Dowland <jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andre Majorel <amajorel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:44:26 +0100

At 1146512323 past the epoch, Andre Majorel wrote:
> The package has made it to unstable. Barring any RC bug
> reports, it should descend into testing in 4 days.
> Congratulations, Jon.
>
> The buildd reports are online. They look good to me.
>
>   http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=deutex

Hi - thanks for mailing me :) You just beat me to it,
actually, I was planning on mailing you with the news today
:) Thanks for your help and support.

I'm looking at some other packages now, I outlined a plan
for doom packages to the debian-games list[1]. I think I may
try and pick up the yadex package, but I need to spend more
time using it first :)

See you,

[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2006/04/msg00067.html>

--