Re: deutex makefile: distclean target and "make help" change

  • From: Jon Dowland <jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:54:48 +0100

At 1145289285 past the epoch, Andre Majorel wrote:
> Hi Jon. Done, it'll [make distclean] be in 4.4.903 (or
> whatever the next release is).

Brill, cheers :)

> echo -e is not portable

Oh right, I didn't realise that. Disregard that chunk :)
Although be aware I wrote a line for distclean.

> > Also, some good news: the deutex is sitting in debian's
> > NEW queue!
>
> Excellent. Well done. Does it build OK on the more exotic
> architectures ?

I confess to only trying it on ppc and x86 so far. If it
makes it through the NEW queue unscathed, it will join
various buildd queues within debian and be run on the more
esoteric archs like MIPS, etc.

I may have a go at compiling and running it on the
sourceforge compile farm. I've recently been looking at that
for this purpose and it's a great resource.

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/